If you have always wanted to try watercolours or acrylics but don't know where to start, these classes are for you. I provide step by step tuition combined with lots of basic tips for drawing and sketching as well, including advice on materials and equipment and lots more. Week by week you will build on your basic skills to give yourself more confidence.
Each Course is once a week for 5 weeks. The cost of the lessons are £25 each week, all inclusive, and the Watercolour or Acrylic full course fee (£125) is requested at the time of booking. The weekly fee includes -:
• Step by Step tuition from a fully qualified and experienced Art Tutor within a small group. (Please see "About Me" page)
• A Starter Pack which includes an A3 folder, A4 sketchbook, HB pencil, eraser, ruler.
• Watercolour or Acrylic paints, brushes, paper, palette and drawing board, all for use in the lessons.
• Full colour lesson hand-outs each week including any printed lesson aids.
• Lots of Tea, fresh Coffee and Biscuits!
We will be drawing and painting a variety of subjects. I will also explain about basic perspective and how to use your own photographs for your paintings.You have the choice of continuing, space permitting, in the Friday Improvers group.
ART LESSON VOUCHERS
I offer Gift Vouchers for the Beginners Art Foundation Course. These have proved to be very successful as Birthday or Christmas presents. The voucher is a card with an envelope.
Please contact me on the Contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more lesson details and a booking form.