If you have always wanted to try painting but don't know where to start, these classes are for you. I provide step by step tuition combined with lots of basic tips for drawing and sketching, watercolours and acrylics including which equipment to use and lots more. Week by week you will build on your basic skills to give yourself more confidence.
The Beginners Foundation Art Course is weekly for 10 weeks. The cost of the lessons are £24 each week, all inclusive, and are payable at the beginning of each month. The weekly fee includes -:
• Step by Step tuition from a fully qualified and experienced Art Tutor. (Please see "About Me" page)
• A Free Starter Pack which includes an A3 folder, A4 sketchbook, 3 different pencils, eraser, ruler and 5 good quality Brushes for you to keep.
• Watercolour and Acrylic paints, different papers, palettes and drawing board, all for use in the lessons.
• Full colour lesson hand-outs each week including any printed lesson aids.
• Lots of Tea, fresh Coffee and Biscuits!
We will be drawing and painting a variety of subjects including Seascapes, Landscapes. Flowers, Animals and Still Life. Full colour handouts are included. I will also explain about perspective and how to use your own photos for paintings.You have the choice of continuing, space permitting, in one of the Improvers groups.
ART LESSON VOUCHERS
I offer Gift Vouchers for the Beginners Art Foundation Course. These have proved to be very successful as Birthday or Christmas presents. The voucher is a card with an envelope.
Please contact me on the Contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more lesson details and a booking form.